- Mechanical/automobile/production Engineering graduate with minimum 4-6 years of experience.
- Proficient in 3D CAD modeling, drafting and Assembly - preferably in UG NX and Solid Edge.
- Ability to create CAD model using reverse engineering concepts.
- Good experience in concept generation of mechanical systems.
- Extensive NX Design experience on Part design/Surfacing, Assembly & Detailing modules.
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in above mentioned areas.
- Ability to create accurate math models from scan data; Ability to create high quality photorealistic renderings.
- Previous employment as a CAD Modeler at a production vehicle manufacturer will be viewed positively.
- Strong communication (oral and written) skills to effectively explain and resolve Design ambiguities.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and with remotely located staff and management.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills to effectively develop solution for CAD design issues.
Following would be added advantages
- Knowledge of Team Center.
- Knowledge of .JT
- Knowledge of other application of NX like - Mechanical and electrical routing.
- Knowledge in TC VizMockup and rendering.
- Creative background with strong emphasis in Graphics and Digital Applications.
- Work involves a considerable amount of creativity and initiative. Exercise wide latitude of independent judgment on CAD modelling approaches with only moderate supervision.
- Coordinates input from internal and external customers to propose best CAD modelling approach to help reduce development time.
- Creates new and improves existing digital models using other supporting software programs like - VizMockup, Flash, and Classic Jack.
- Produces finished data, renderings, and animations to specification.
- Strong ability to translate sketches into finessed model with minimal design direction.
- Create multi-media visual presentations, with high impact renderings and graphics.
- Intuitive to new technology and applying them to improve existing CAD modelling techniques/approaches.
- Create 2D and 3D graphic collages, studio documents that aids in CAD design and engineering problem solving.
- Assists studio personnel/ Multimedia in developing solutions to best depict engineering and design topics.
- Ability to work effectively with business partners to meet established goals and objectives.
- Highly developed leadership skills to occasionally give clear instructions and train a young enthusiastic team of modeling engineers.
- Actively identifies new areas for learning and takes advantage of learning opportunities.
- Keeps abreast of current product developments and trends in area of expertise.
B.E / Diploma in any stream