Manage and guide the Team Leads / Project leads and ensure that products are developed as per the quality standards within budget and in stipulated time. Responsibilities will include planning using MS Project or JIRA and monitoring the progress of the development teams. Scrum Methodology will be used to Develop the POD’s. Drive resource allocation, cost management and risk management for the product development. The position involves managing multiple teams across multiple sectors supported by Project leads and Team Leads.
- Accountable for on time, within budget and high-quality delivery with customer satisfaction.
- Accountable to schedule the project plan and perform regular tracking to ensure the timeliness are achieved.
- Accountable for undertaking performance tracking analysis and reporting on every project delivery.
- Responsible for Implementation all PODs within the program – Delivery timeline, delivery cost and delivery quality.
- Drives the implementation
- Managers resource trade-offs and productivity variances
- Drives timely delivery of the plans
- Ensures collaboration between POD functional and POD development teams
- Ensures that the quality processes and implementation tools are effectively used
- Develop operative relationships with SME, cross functional team and other Stake holders.
- Work with internal and external teams, and control the development as per project scope. Assess the existing projects and identify priority areas for development.
- Planning, development, coordination and facilitation of Project.
- Take responsibility of the development work ensuring high levels of attention to detail. Monitor quality of delivery levels and raise any concerns with concern consultant.
- Constantly seeking improvement and creating a climate where others are encouraged to do the same.
- Plan and delegate tasks for timely delivery as per the company standards and within agreed framework
- Prioritize work and monitor the work on daily basis by checking timescales.
- Carry flexibility in approach for role and task completion. Analyses the situation and accordingly ‘step in ‘or ‘step up’ to other roles or positions that may need support.
- Comply with the organization’s internal systems and procedures.
- Always encourage good working relationships and transparency in your duty.
- Research and support the various products and company’s solution & services that make the company unique within the market and across all other competitors.
- Accept Challenges for doing the things in a positive and constructive manner.
- Drive synergy by actively collaborating with other program managers
- Well versed with MS office and project management tools
- Preference given to candidates who have worked in engineering services or E-learning projects.
- Should be able to pick CAD modelling and multimedia concepts.
People Management Skills
- Should be able to plan and execute Projects using MS Project
Communication & Language Skills
- Excellent communication skills to include the ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of technical and non-technical staff.
- Ability to explain complex technical issues to non-technical audiences and to engage others in project development
- Self-starter with the ability to work without supervision.
- A noticeable commitment to continuing professional development to keeping up-to-date with new developments in the field of e-learning.
- A clear understanding of and commitment to, equal opportunities and diversity, and a commitment to promote high standards of conduct, integrity and probity.
- Should have managed large team.
Manufacturing, Engineering Services
Educated to degree level, or equivalent, preferably B.E in Mechanical / Automobile / Production engineering
4-5 years of experience of which the last two years should have been as a project manager