The candidate will manage and guide the team leads / project leads, and ensure that products are developed as per the quality standards within budget and in stipulated time. Responsibilities will include planning using MS Project or Siemens TC Projects and monitoring the progress of the development teams. Scrum Methodology will be used to develop the POD’s. The position involves managing a team of 10 to 15 team members supported by project leads and team leads.
- Develop operative relationships with product owners, SME, cross functional team and other stake holders.
- Work with internal and external teams, and control the development as per project scope. Assess the existing projects and identify priority areas for development.
- Planning, development, coordination and facilitation of the project.
- Take responsibility of the development work, ensuring high levels of attention to detail. Monitor quality of delivery levels and raise any concerns with concerned consultants.
- Constantly seeking improvement and creating a climate where others are encouraged to do the same.
- Plan and delegate tasks for timely delivery as per the company standards and within agreed framework.
- Prioritize work and monitor the work on a daily basis by checking timescales & supporting the team.
- Identifying problems and collaborating with others to propose solutions to solve them.
- Carry flexibility in approach for role and task completion. Analyze the situation and accordingly ‘step in ‘or ‘step up’ to other roles or positions that may need support.
- Comply with the organization’s internal systems and procedures.
- Work co-operatively with the cross functional teams. Work collaboratively with other staff in the organization either as a contributor to projects, or in an advisory capacity to their work.
- Always encourage good working relationships and transparency in your duty.
- Research and support the various products and company’s solution & services that make the company unique within the market and across all other competitors.
- Accept challenges for doing the things in a positive and constructive manner.
- Well versed with MS office and project management tools.
- Preference given to candidates who have worked in engineering services or E-learning projects.
- Should be able to pick CAD modelling and multimedia concepts.
- Self-starter with the ability to work without supervision.
- A noticeable commitment to continuing professional development to keeping up-to-date with new developments in the field of e-learning.
- A clear understanding of and commitment to, equal opportunities and diversity, and a commitment to promote high standards of conduct, integrity and probity.
- Should have managed large teams.
Communication & Language Skills
- Excellent communication skills to include the ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of technical and non-technical staff.
- Ability to explain complex technical issues to non-technical audiences and to engage others in project development
People Management Skills
- Should be able to plan and execute Projects using MS Project
- Educated to degree level, or equivalent preferably B.E in Mechanical /Automobile/Production engineering or Professional degree in animation or Multimedia
- Understanding of educational, technical and instructional design aspects of e-learning.
- Professional training on CAD/CAM& CAE and visualization software or professional training on Multimedia / Adobe / E-learning Projects & Technologies will be added advantage.
- PMP certification /SCRUM certification preferred
Manufacturing, Engineering Services